I have tried to install a software for many times, but I always encounter the message "Cannot find [PATH]\ZLIB.dll" I've tried to download the ZLIB.dll file by myself. But I still got the same message. One problem is I'm not sure if I have done the right thing to fix this error. I need professioncal suggestions. Thanks.
Hello, the answer is definitely yes. Here offers you some advices of how to fix ZLIB.dll missing errors.
What is ZLIB.dll?ZLIB.dll problems might occur when your ZLIB.dll is corrupted, damaged or missing from your windows system.
Method One: Fix ZLIB.dll with an Effective way!Step One: Download SmartPCFixer and install it on your PC.
Step Two: Double Click SmartPCFixer and click "System Fix", Select "Dll Download".
Step Three: Type your missing ZLIB.dll files and click "Search", Then download the files and use SmartPCFixer to register it for you.
Method Two: Fix ZLIB.dll Error by yourself!Step One: Download ZLIB.dll Files from SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the ZLIB.dll file is missing. Restart your computer and see if it works.
Step Three: If the ZLIB.dll not found error still occurs, you had better run a SFC for your system In most cases, System File Checker is able to find out the missing ZLIB.dll system files for you, and fix it easily.
Sometimes, ZLIB.dll might be caused by the wrong installation of a software. Before you uninstall the software, you had better perform a totally clean for your computer.
Perform a clean boot on your own:
1. Log on to the computer by using an account that has administrator rights.
2. Click Start, type msconfig.exe in the Start Search box, and then press Enter to start the System Configuration utility.
3. On the General tab, click the Selective startup option, and then click to clear the Load startup items check box. (The Use Original Boot.ini check box is unavailable.)
4. On the Services tab, click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then click Disable all.
Note This step lets Microsoft services continue to run. These services include Networking, Plug and Play, Event Logging, Error Reporting, and other services. If you disable these services, you may permanently delete all restore points. Do not do this if you want to use the System Restore utility together with existing restore points.
5. Click OK, and then click Restart.