|Product: EffectWipe Module|
|Company: Pure Motion|
|Description: EffectWipe Module|
|File Size: 42810 bytes (41.81 kb)|
|Md5 Hash: c949b1b9b8dbfde336c789b03063a618|
Resolve effectwipe.dll Issues Manually!
Step One: Download effectwipe.dll Files with SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the effectwipe.dll file is damaged. Restart your computer and see if it works.
Step Three: If the effectwipe.dll error still persists, you had better run a SFC for your system In most cases, SFC is able to hunt for the corrupted effectwipe.dll system files for you, and troubleshoot it easily.
Speed Up PC with SmartPCFixer
1. Click Here to Download SmartPCFixer.
2. Click "Save Files" to install the application.
3. Double click Setup files complete SmartPCFixer installation process.
4. Choose the language of your country.
5. Clicking the "Next" button to complete the process.
6. Click "Finish" button.
7. Launch SmartPCFixer and Run a complete scan for your computer.
Simple Steps to Restore Your System(Windows 7 or Windows Vista)Most often, if you want to solve effectwipe.dll issues, perform a system restore will deal with everything.
1. Open System Restore by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button. In the search box, type System Restore, and then, in the list of results, click System Restore. Administrator permission required If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
2. Follow the steps in the wizard to choose a restore point and restore your computer.
Related Reference: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/products/features/system-restore
SmartPCFixer scans the Windows registry and finds incorrect or obsolete information in the registry. By fixing these obsolete information in Windows registry, your system will run faster and error free. The backup/restore function of the tool let you backup your whole Windows Registry so you can use it to restore the registry to the current status in case you encounter some system failure. Besides above, the startup and BHO organizer feature let you manage your startup and IE BHO items with ease, and you can control the programs started with Windows and IE more handy with this feature!http://www.driverswiki.in/dll/