Symptoms: windows 7 not responding symptoms can include program lock-ups, slow PC performance, system freezes, blue screen, shutdown or startup problems, and installation errors.
Therefore, from my experience, If you received windows 7 not responding Problems then there is large possibility that your computer has registry problems.
The windows 7 not responding Issues can be fixed in a rather simple way. SmartPCFixer is a good choice for you, you can quickly and effectively troubleshoot this problem and prevent others from occurring. Download and install Smartpcfixer at once!
Instructions of using SmartPCFixer:
1. Download and install SmartPCFixer to solve windows 7 not responding issue.
2. Click on quick scan button to start a complete system scan. You can also
customize the scan at this stage as per your wish.
3. Click Fix all to remove windows 7 not responding error completely.
Still Cannot Fix windows 7 not responding Issue?
In this situation, perform a system restore for your PC is a good choice.
1. Click Start Button and type system restore in the searching box.
2. Click System Restore and then follow the steps in the wizard to choose a restore point.
Or you can watch the video below to troubleshoot your computer error easily!
We should never ignore windows 7 not responding problem when we encounter it at the first time. If windows 7 not responding error cannot be fixed in a effective way, you may received more severe computer problems. Therefore, for the sake of computer security and personal information, you need to get rid of windows 7 not responding error as soon as possible with the guide in this post. SmartPCFixer can be your best choice to remove windows 7 not responding error in time.
Read More:,print spooler service not running,how to run chkdsk f,qtcore4 dll missing,microsoft visual c runtime library,is smart pc fixer safe