I need to install a software on my PC, but I always get a message saying "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: TDH.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again." Some friends told me to download a new TDH.dll files. Nothing happened. One problem is I'm not sure if I have done the right thing to fix this error. How should I do? Thanks.
The answer is absolutely yes. You can solve TDH.dll issues with the following solution.
What is TDH.dll?TDH.dll problems might occur when your TDH.dll is corrupted, damaged or missing from your windows system.
Method One: Solve TDH.dll Problem in an easy Way!Step One: Free Download SmartPCFixer!
Step Two: Double Click SmartPCFixer and click "System Fix", Select "Dll Download".
Step Three: Type your missing TDH.dll files and click "Search", Then download the files and use SmartPCFixer to register it for you.
Method Two: Troubleshoot TDH.dll Error Manually.Step One: Download TDH.dll Files from SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the TDH.dll file is missing. Restart your computer and see if the problem is resolved.
Step Three: If the TDH.dll error still persists, you had better run a SFC for your system In most cases, System File Checker might chect out the damaged TDH.dll system files for you, and troubleshoot it with ease.
At whiles, TDH.dll error can be caused by the installation of a program. If you uninstall the program which you have just installed, TDH.dll problem will be resolved easily.
Do a complete clean for your PC (win7 or vista)
1. You must log on your computer with administrator rights.
2. Click Start, type msconfig.exe in the searching box, and then press Enter to start the System Configuration utility.
3. On the General tab, click the Selective startup option, and then click to clear the Load startup items check box. (The Use Original Boot.ini check box is unavailable.)
4. On the Services tab, click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then click Disable all.
Note This step lets Microsoft services continue to run. These services include Networking, Plug and Play, Event Logging, Error Reporting, and other services. If you disable these services, you may permanently delete all restore points. Do not do this if you want to use the System Restore utility together with existing restore points.
5. Click OK, and then click Restart.