|Description:||Remote Task Manager API|
|Version:||1, 0, 0, 9|
|Recommended:||Register rtmapi.dll File Now|
You might see the following rtmapi.dll error message:
- "Runtime Error! Program [path]\rtmapi.dll. An application has made an attempt to load the C runtime library incorrectly. Please contact the application's support team for more information."
- "Cannot find [PATH]\rtmapi.dll"
- "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: rtmapi.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again."
- "The file rtmapi.dll is missing."
- "Windows could not start because rtmapi.dll file is missing or corrupt."
- "[path]\rtmapi.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media."
- "rtmapi.dll Not Found"
- "This application failed to start because rtmapi.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
- "The module rtmapi.dll was loaded but the entry-point DllRegisterServer was not found. Make sure that rtmapi.dll is a valid DLL or OCX file and then try again."
What may Result in rtmapi.dll Error?
Troubleshoot rtmapi.dll Error Manually.
Step One: Download rtmapi.dll Files from SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the rtmapi.dll file is corrupted. Restart your PC and see if the error is fixed
Step Three: If the rtmapi.dll not found error still persists, I recommend you run a SFC. Most often, System File Checker is able to chect out the damaged rtmapi.dll system files for you, and troubleshoot it with ease.In most cases, once you encounter rtmapi.dll problems, you can perform a sfc for your computer. SFC utility will remove most dll problems. System File Checker is a utility in Windows which allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files. If a Windows Resource Protection (WRP) file is missing or is corrupted, Windows may not behave as expected. For example, some Windows functions may not work, or Windows may crash.
To do this, follow these steps: (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
3. You may see the following message.
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (It indicates that you don't have corrupted windows files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (In this situation, you had better do a system restore.)
I am receiving a Fatal Error (KERNEL32.dll) when I try to launch Skype. I wonder if it is possible to fix this dll missing error completely and SmartPCFixer makes it possible. With easy steps, this error is removed successfully!
My computer is running windows 7 64bit but sometimes it says "rtmapi.dll is missing from your computer." I searched the internet and downloaded SmartPCFixer. It has dll download function which is convenience for me. It's absolutely a good tool to download dll files.
Recently, my PC came aross BSOD error. SmartPCFixer helped me fix my computer with simple steps. Thanks you so much!
Is it time for a PC checkup?Computers perform best when they receive regular, professional maintenance. The installation and un-installation of software, hardware, and drivers often leave remnants behind in your registry, resulting in a tangle of unused applications, broken drivers, and incomplete and empty command signals. This mass of confusion slows down your computer and if not addressed promptly can lead to serious problems such as computer freezing, programs not responding, and system crashes.
Please Note:The Windows Registry will be scanned and repaired by SmartPCFixer. This software will remove damaged registry entries and repair the windows registry. The scan and repair process will take approximately 2 minutes.
Read More:,outlook xml error,outlook 2007 error 0x80042109,error 0x800ccc0f outlook express,outlook error 0x800ccc78,outlook express email problems