I just installed a software for many times, what is annoying is that: I come across the error message "This application has failed to start because axcrypt32.dll was not found." I've tried to figure it out on my own. But I still got the same message. I don't know if I have done the right thing. Can anyone offer some help? Thank you so much!
The answer is absolutely yes. there are several ways for you to troubleshoot axcrypt32.dll errors.<
|Company: AXENT Technologies Inc.|
|Description: axcrypt32.dll is a Encryption Library|
|File Size: 83044 bytes (81.1 kb)|
|Md5 Hash: f300ff984e1077ac15c4fd7c83a074ca|
What Causes axcrypt32.dll Error?
Method One: Fix axcrypt32.dll Error Immediately!Step One: Free Download SmartPCFixer!
Step Two: Run this tool and click "System Fix", then choose "Dll Download".
Step Three: Type your missing axcrypt32.dll files and click "Search", Then download the files and use SmartPCFixer to register it for you.
Things You Need to Know:
SmartPCFixer is designed to scan, diagnose and repair your operating system. Using it results in better optimization, manages startup and desktop, assists you with maintaining browser objects, internet options, system service, and repairs file extensions. With this arsenal of powerful, sophisticated utilities your system is tuned to run at its optimal state. Included are Easy Repair Wizard, Error Utilities, File Association fixer, Register ActiveX, Shortcuts Fixer, Winsock2 Repair toolkit, Dll Fixer and more.
Method Two: Troubleshoot axcrypt32.dll Error Manually.Step One: Download axcrypt32.dll Files with SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the axcrypt32.dll file is missing. Restart your PC and see if the error is fixed
Step Three: If the axcrypt32.dll missing error still persists, you had better run a SFC for your system In most cases, System File Checker might find out the missing axcrypt32.dll system files for you, and fix it with ease.
Fix Your Computer Error with SFC Utility
System File Checker is a utility in Windows that help people scan damaged system files and fix it automatically. Do not ignore the influence of bad system files, it may lead the instable of your computer.
To do this, follow these steps: (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. Type sfc /scannow and press "Enter" button
3. Then you may received the following message.
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (This means that you do not have any missing or corrupted system files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (To repair the corrupted files manually, view details of the System File Checker process to find the corrupted file, and then manually replace the corrupted file with a known good copy of the file.)