What Causes aswscan.dll Error?
Details about aswscan.dll Files:
Resolve aswscan.dll Issues Manually!
Step One: Download aswscan.dll Files with SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the aswscan.dll file is damaged. Restart your PC and see if the problem is removed
Step Three: If the aswscan.dll not found error still persists, I recommend you run a SFC. Most often, SFC is able to hunt for the missing aswscan.dll system files for you, and fix it with ease.
Run SFC to check the corrupted files of your computer:
SFC is a utility in Windows which help people scan damaged system files and fix it automatically. Once system files is missing or damaged, your PC may not operate as well.
Following the below steps and fix corrupted files by yourself: (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. Click "Start" Button, and type CMD in the searching box. Right-click "CMD", then run as administrator.
2. Type sfc /scannow and press "Enter" button
3. You may see the following message.
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (This means that you do not have any missing or corrupted system files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (To repair the corrupted files manually, view details of the System File Checker process to find the corrupted file, and then manually replace the corrupted file with a known good copy of the file.)
What is SmartPCFixer and How Does It Work?
SmartPCFixer is designed to scan, diagnose and repair your operating system. Using it results in better optimization, manages startup and desktop, assists you with maintaining browser objects, internet options, system service, and repairs file extensions. With this arsenal of powerful, sophisticated utilities your system is tuned to run at its optimal state. Included are Easy Repair Wizard, Error Utilities, File Association fixer, Register ActiveX, Shortcuts Fixer, Winsock2 Repair toolkit, Dll Fixer and more.