Like a week ago, I upgraded my windows 7 to 8.1, but it is really annoying to receive the result, when my computer starts up, it s always pop up ERROR_FIRMWARE_UPDATED issue and the just a black screen, it disappears after like 2-3 minutes. How should I do to solve ERROR_FIRMWARE_UPDATED?I suggest you to perform the methods provided below and check if it helps.
Method 1:Download SmartPCFixer to repair ERROR_FIRMWARE_UPDATED problem.
1. Click the below button to download SmartPCFixer.
2. Double-click the tool, you will see the below interface.
3. Click [Quick Scan] to run a whole scan for your computer.
4. Click [Fix All] to troubleshoot ERROR_FIRMWARE_UPDATED problem.
Method Two: To troubleshoot ERROR_FIRMWARE_UPDATED issue immediately, we highly recommend you to do a free check with sfc utility.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
ERROR_FIRMWARE_UPDATED file is definitely an essential files for your system. You should pay much attention to it. In a word, ERROR_FIRMWARE_UPDATED error fixer is the best solution that will help you get rid of problem with little effort and in no time..What is a dll
Read More:,Virtual Memory,Windows Xp Slow Startup,Erreur 10060,Generic Host For Win32,Unhandled Exception