Best Solution:Run SmartPCFixer to fix Bad Pool Header Error.
1. Click the below button to download SmartPCFixer.
2. Run the application, you will see the below interface.
3. Click [Quick Scan] to run a whole scan for your computer.
4. Click [Fix All] to troubleshoot bad pool header blue screen problem.
Manual tutorials of fixing Bad Pool HeaderIn fact, most blue screen of death error, such as, Bug Check 0x19: BAD_POOL_HEADER is caused by damaged driver issues. follow the below manual steps to solve bad_pool_header error windows 10.
Step 1: Right-click Computer, and choose Manage.
Step 2: Click Device Manager, then check if there is outdated drivers.
In most cases, once you restore your system to an original version, bad pool header windows 10 error will be removed with ease!
1. Click "Start", Type "System Restore" in the searching box, then choose system restore as the pictures below.
2. Follow the steps in the wizard to choose a restore point and restore your computer.
bad pool header windows 10 upgrade error can never be ignored when you come across it on your PC. If STOP 0x00000019: BAD_POOL_HEADER error cannot be troubleshooted in a effective way, you may received more severe computer problems. Therefore, for the sake of computer security and personal information, you need to get rid of bad pool header windows 10 error as soon as possible with the guide in this post. SmartPCFixer can be your best choice to remove bad pool header blue screen error in time.
Related: bad Pool Header Blue Screen,bad Pool Header Windows 10,bad Pool Header Vista,bad Pool Header Windows 8,bad Pool Header Windows 10 Upgrade
Read More: ,Stop Error 0x7E system_thread_exception_not_handled,BSOD Error system_service_exception,system_thread_exception_not_handled athwbx-sys,system_thread_exception_not_handled windows 8,system_thread_exception_not_handled windows 8