adminmisc.dll File Information:
Using SmartPCFixer to Check Your PC Again to Optimize Your Computer:
1. Click the below Button.
2. Click "Save Files" to install the application.
3. Double click Setup files complete SmartPCFixer installation process.
4. Select Your Country.
5. Clicking the "Next" button to complete the process.
6. Click "Finish" button.
7. Launch SmartPCFixer and Run a complete scan for your computer.
Resolve adminmisc.dll Issues Manually!
Step One: Download adminmisc.dll Files from SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the adminmisc.dll file is damaged. Restart your computer and see if it works.
Step Three: If the adminmisc.dll missing error still persists, I recommend you run a SFC. In most cases, SFC is able to find out the corrupted adminmisc.dll system files for you, and troubleshoot it with ease.
Fix Your Computer Error with SFC Utility
SFC is a free utility which help people scan damaged system files and fix it automatically. Pay attention that corrupted systems files may bring a huge disaster for your windows.
To do this, follow these steps: (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. Click "Start" Button, and type CMD in the searching box. Right-click "CMD", then run as administrator.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
3. After the process is finished, you may receive one of the following messages:
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (This means that you do not have any missing or corrupted system files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (In this situation, you had better do a system restore.)
Is SmartPCFixer really Safe?
SmartPCFixer™ is designed to provide the user's computer system with better optimization, which helps you manage startup items, desktop, browser objects, Internet, system service, Windows optimization, file extensions and so on. With these sophisticated utilities your system is tuned up to run at the optimal state.