Solution One: Remove windows has recovered from an unexpected shutdown Problems Manually.
Solution One: How Can I Resolve windows has recovered from an unexpected shutdown Issues On Your Own?
To troubleshoot windows has recovered from an unexpected shutdown problem in time, we highly recommend you to do a free check with sfc utility.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
See more details: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833
Solution Two: Solve windows has recovered from an unexpected shutdown Error with SmartPCFixer
1. Download and install SmartPCFixer to solve windows has recovered from an unexpected shutdown error.
2. Follow the installation instruction and run SmartPCFixer.
3. Use SmartPCFixer to clean your computer registry first. Just as the picture below.
4. Click Start Scan and remove windows has recovered from an unexpected shutdown error completely.
Is it time for a PC checkup?Computers perform best when they receive regular, professional maintenance. The installation and un-installation of software, hardware, and drivers often leave remnants behind in your registry, resulting in a tangle of unused applications, broken drivers, and incomplete and empty command signals. This mass of confusion slows down your computer and if not addressed promptly can lead to serious problems such as computer freezing, programs not responding, and system crashes.
Please Note:The Windows Registry will be scanned and repaired by SmartPCFixer. This software will remove damaged registry entries and repair the windows registry. The scan and repair process will take approximately 2 minutes.
Dvd Laufwerk Funktioniert Nicht Mehr,Fehler 0x80042108,Le Fichier Spécifié Est Introuvable 0x80070002,Rundll32 Exe Virus Entfernen,Win32 Application
Read More:,norton toolbar missing,errore 101,my computer keeps freezing,repair windows 7,chkdsk