Dll Name: QWhale.Common.resources.dll
OS: Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista
Company: Quantum Whale LLC
You might see the following QWhale.Common.resources.dll error message:
- "Runtime Error! Program [path]\QWhale.Common.resources.dll. An application has made an attempt to load the C runtime library incorrectly. Please contact the application's support team for more information."
- "Cannot find [PATH]\QWhale.Common.resources.dll"
- "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: QWhale.Common.resources.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again."
- "The file QWhale.Common.resources.dll is missing."
- "Windows could not start because QWhale.Common.resources.dll file is missing or corrupt."
- "[path]\QWhale.Common.resources.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media."
- "QWhale.Common.resources.dll Not Found"
- "This application failed to start because QWhale.Common.resources.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
- "The module QWhale.Common.resources.dll was loaded but the entry-point DllRegisterServer was not found. Make sure that QWhale.Common.resources.dll is a valid DLL or OCX file and then try again."
What are the common causes associated with QWhale.Common.resources.dll Error?
Troubleshoot QWhale.Common.resources.dll Error Manually.
Step One: Download QWhale.Common.resources.dll Files with SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the QWhale.Common.resources.dll file is corrupted. Restart your PC and see if the error is fixed
Step Three: If the QWhale.Common.resources.dll not found error still occurs, I recommend you run a SFC. In most cases, System File Checker will chect out the missing QWhale.Common.resources.dll system files for you, and fix it directly.Sometimes, if you cannot fix QWhale.Common.resources.dll issues, it is smart to run a sfc for your while system. This procedure will help you fix most dll error. System File Checker is a utility in Windows which allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files. Do not ignore the influence of bad system files, it may lead the instable of your computer.
Do as the following steps (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. Click "Start" Button, and type CMD in the searching box. Right-click "CMD", then run as administrator.
2. Type sfc /scannow and press "Enter" button
3. Then you may received the following message.
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (It indicates that you don't have corrupted windows files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (To repair the corrupted files manually, view details of the System File Checker process to find the corrupted file, and then manually replace the corrupted file with a known good copy of the file.)
I am receiving a Fatal Error (KERNEL32.dll) when I try to launch Skype. I wonder if it is possible to fix this dll missing error completely and SmartPCFixer makes it possible. With easy steps, this error is resolved successfully!
My PC is running windows 7 64bit but sometimes it receives "QWhale.Common.resources.dll is missing from your computer." I searched the internet and downloaded SmartPCFixer. It has dll download function which is more suitable for me. It's definitely a good tool to register dll files.
Lately, my PC encountered crashes. SmartPCFixer helped me fix my computer with simple steps. Thanks!
Is it time for a PC checkup?Computers perform best when they receive regular, professional maintenance. The installation and un-installation of software, hardware, and drivers often leave remnants behind in your registry, resulting in a tangle of unused applications, broken drivers, and incomplete and empty command signals. This mass of confusion slows down your computer and if not addressed promptly can lead to serious problems such as computer freezing, programs not responding, and system crashes.
Please Note:The Windows Registry will be scanned and repaired by SmartPCFixer. This software will remove damaged registry entries and repair the windows registry. The scan and repair process will take approximately 2 minutes.