Dll Name: rsfsa.dll
File Description: Remote Storage File service
OS: Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista
Company: Microsoft Corporation
Common rsfsa.dll Error:
- "Runtime Error! Program [path]\rsfsa.dll. An application has made an attempt to load the C runtime library incorrectly. Please contact the application's support team for more information."
- "Cannot find [PATH]\rsfsa.dll"
- "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: rsfsa.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again."
- "The file rsfsa.dll is missing."
- "Windows could not start because rsfsa.dll file is missing or corrupt."
- "[path]\rsfsa.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media."
- "rsfsa.dll Not Found"
- "This application failed to start because rsfsa.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
- "The module rsfsa.dll was loaded but the entry-point DllRegisterServer was not found. Make sure that rsfsa.dll is a valid DLL or OCX file and then try again."
What are the common causes associated with rsfsa.dll Error?
Resolve rsfsa.dll Issues Manually!
Step One: Download rsfsa.dll Files with SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the rsfsa.dll file is missing. Restart your PC and see if the problem is resolved.
Step Three: If the rsfsa.dll error still occurs, I recommend you run a SFC. Most often, System File Checker is able to find out the corrupted rsfsa.dll system files for you, and fix it easily.In most cases, if you cannot fix rsfsa.dll missing error, it is smart to run a sfc for your while system. This procedure will help you fix most dll error. System File Checker is a free utility which can scan the corrupted windows files and restore it. Do not ignore the influence of bad system files, it may lead the instable of your computer.
To do this, follow these steps: (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. Type sfc /scannow and press "Enter" button
3. You may see the following message.
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (This means that you do not have any missing or corrupted system files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (To repair the corrupted files manually, view details of the System File Checker process to find the corrupted file, and then manually replace the corrupted file with a known good copy of the file.)
I am receiving a Fatal Error (KERNEL32.dll) when I try to launch Skype. I was worried that I cannot fix this error. Luckily for me. With easy steps, this error is removed successfully!
My computer is running windows 7 64bit but sometimes it says "rsfsa.dll not found error." I searched the internet and downloaded SmartPCFixer. It has dll download function which is more suitable for me. It's absolutely a good tool to remove dll files.
Lately, my PC came aross BSOD error. SmartPCFixer helped me fix my computer with simple steps. Thanks!
Is your PC healthy?Computers perform best when they receive regular, professional maintenance. The installation and un-installation of software, hardware, and drivers often leave remnants behind in your registry, resulting in a tangle of unused applications, broken drivers, and incomplete and empty command signals. This mass of confusion slows down your computer and if not addressed promptly can lead to serious problems such as computer freezing, programs not responding, and system crashes.
Please Note:The Windows Registry will be scanned and repaired by SmartPCFixer. This software will remove damaged registry entries and repair the windows registry. The scan and repair process will take approximately 2 minutes.
ASUS 1155 P8B-E/4L Server Motherboard,ASUS SCSI 320-2 RAID,ASUS T4-P5G31A Barebone,ASUS 1000HA/XP Eee PC,ASUS 1001PX Eee PC
Read More:,Microsoft Outlook Not Responding,RegZooka,Error 1618,Hresult 0x80070002,0x0000007e