I have tried to install a software for many times, but I always encounter the message "Cannot find [PATH]\deffactory.dll" I've downloaded the deffactory.dll zip file I need from internet. Nothing happened. One problem is I'm not sure if I have done the right thing to fix this error. How should I do? Many Thanks.
Hello, the answer is definitely yes. You can solve deffactory.dll issues with the following solution.
What is deffactory.dll File?
What Causes deffactory.dll Error?
Method One: Solve deffactory.dll Problem in an easy Way!Step One: Free Download SmartPCFixer!
Step Two: Double Click SmartPCFixer and click "System Fix", Select "Dll Download".
Step Three: Type your missing deffactory.dll files and click "Search", Then download the files and use SmartPCFixer to register it for you.
Not Familar with SmartPCFixer?
SmartPCFixer is designed to scan, diagnose and repair your operating system. Using it results in better optimization, manages startup and desktop, assists you with maintaining browser objects, internet options, system service, and repairs file extensions. With this arsenal of powerful, sophisticated utilities your system is tuned to run at its optimal state. Included are Easy Repair Wizard, Error Utilities, File Association fixer, Register ActiveX, Shortcuts Fixer, Winsock2 Repair toolkit, Dll Fixer and more.
Method Two: Resolve deffactory.dll Issues Manually!Step One: Download deffactory.dll Files with SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the deffactory.dll file is corrupted. Restart your PC and see if the problem is resolved.
Step Three: If the deffactory.dll missing error still occurs, you had better run a SFC for your system In most cases, SFC can hunt for the missing deffactory.dll system files for you, and troubleshoot it easily.
Run SFC to check the corrupted files of your computer:
SFC is a free utility which help people scan damaged system files and fix it automatically. Once system files is missing or damaged, your PC may not operate as well.
To do this, follow these steps: (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. Click "Start" Button, and type CMD in the searching box. Right-click "CMD", then run as administrator.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
3. After the process is finished, you may receive one of the following messages:
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (It indicates that you don't have corrupted windows files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (To repair the corrupted files manually, view details of the System File Checker process to find the corrupted file, and then manually replace the corrupted file with a known good copy of the file.)
Related: Dll,How to Fix COMMON.dll Errors,How to Fix acutil15.dll Errors,Easy Way to Troubleshoot adlmbase.dll Missing Error,How to Fix awmon.dll Errors,Remove Winsta.dll Error in an Easy Way