I have tried to install a software for many times, however, I always get a pop-up error "The file awmon.dll is missing." I've tried to figure it out on my own. But I still got the same message. One problem is I'm not sure if I have done the right thing to fix this error. Can anyone offer some help? Thanks.
Hello, as a matter of fact, You can solve awmon.dll issues with the following solution.
|What is awmon.dll|
|Description: pcAnywhere Monitor DLL|
|Company: Symantec Corporation|
|File Size: 5075 bytes (4.96 kb)|
|Md5 Hash: 459fe284dcee2b29d7d4e967b96f4be9|
awmon.dll Error Message:
- "Cannot find [PATH]\awmon.dll"
- "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: awmon.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again."
- "The file awmon.dll is missing."
- "awmon.dll Not Found"
- "This application failed to start because awmon.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
Method One: Fix awmon.dll Error with a Useful Software Automatically!Step One: Free Download SmartPCFixer!
Step Two: Double Click SmartPCFixer and click "System Fix", Select "Dll Download".
Step Three: Type your missing awmon.dll files and click "Search", Then download the files and use SmartPCFixer to register it for you.
SmartPCFixer™ is a top-ranking error-resolution registry cleaner which will fix the computer errors and optimize the system settings. You can scan, clean, optimize, and keep your PC much healthier with it ! It will help identify and fix Windows' invalid registry entries. By running Scan & Cleaner as part of scheduled maintenance, it will keep your PC from freezing or frequent crashes . Using it will reduce the probability of you getting a "blue screen", program not responding or lock up.
Method Two: Fix awmon.dll Error by yourself!Step One: Download awmon.dll Files from SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the awmon.dll file is corrupted. Restart your PC and see if the problem is resolved.
Step Three: If the awmon.dll error still occurs, you had better run a SFC for your system In most cases, System File Checker can chect out the corrupted awmon.dll system files for you, and fix it with ease.
Simple Steps to Run SFC Utility
System File Checker is a utility in Windows which can scan the corrupted windows files and restore it. Once system files is missing or damaged, your PC may not operate as well.
Please do the following steps: (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. Click "Start" Button, and type CMD in the searching box. Right-click "CMD", then run as administrator.
2. Type sfc /scannow and press "Enter" button
3. After the process is finished, you may receive one of the following messages:
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (It indicates that you don't have corrupted windows files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (In this situation, you had better do a system restore.)