Q: I have to reinstall a program for my work, but I always get a message saying "The file NSI.DLL is missing." Some friends told me to download a new NSI.DLL files. It didn't work! One problem is I'm not sure if I have done the right thing to fix this error. I need professioncal suggestions. Thanks. Guy
A: Hello, as a matter of fact, You can solve NSI.DLL issues with the following solution.
At whiles, NSI.DLL might be caused by the wrong installation of a software. If you uninstall the program which you have just installed, NSI.DLL problem will be resolved easily.
How to clean your computer (win7 or vista)
1. You must be the administrator of your Computer.
2. Click Start, type msconfig.exe in the Start Search box, and then press Enter to start the System Configuration utility.
3. On the General tab, click the Selective startup option, and then click to clear the Load startup items check box. (The Use Original Boot.ini check box is unavailable.)
4. On the Services tab, click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then click Disable all.
Note This step lets Microsoft services continue to run. These services include Networking, Plug and Play, Event Logging, Error Reporting, and other services. If you disable these services, you may permanently delete all restore points. Do not do this if you want to use the System Restore utility together with existing restore points.
5. Click OK, and then click Restart.
Fix NSI.DLL Error by yourself!
Step One: Download NSI.DLL Files from SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the NSI.DLL file is corrupted. Restart your PC and see if the problem is resolved.
Step Three: If the NSI.DLL error still occurs, you had better run a SFC for your system Most often, SFC is able to find out the missing NSI.DLL system files for you, and fix it with ease.
Automatic NSI.DLL Issues Removal Guide:
Step 1 At first, you need to download SmartPCFixer from Official Website and click on Scan option.
Step 2 Click "System Fix", you can view the following pictures.
Step 3 Click "Dll Download" and type the missing NSI.DLL in the searching box.
Step 4 Click Download and Register NSI.DLL Files with SmartPCFixer.
Step 5 Reboot Your PC, Error Removed!