Q: I just installed a software for many times, however, I always received the following error message "This application failed to start because NORMALIZ.DLL was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem." I've downloaded the NORMALIZ.DLL zip file I need from internet. But I still got the same message. One problem is I'm not sure if I have done the right thing to fix this error. Can anyone offer some help? Many Thanks. Marian
A: Hello, as a matter of fact, there are several ways for you to troubleshoot NORMALIZ.DLL errors.
Sometimes, NORMALIZ.DLL might be caused by the wrong installation of a software. Note: We highly recommend you to do a clean boot before removing the software from your PC.
How to perform a clean boot in Windows 7 or Vista:
1. Log on to the computer by using an account that has administrator rights.
2. Click Start, type msconfig.exe in the Start Search box, and then press Enter to start the System Configuration utility.
3. On the General tab, click the Selective startup option, and then click to clear the Load startup items check box. (The Use Original Boot.ini check box is unavailable.)
4. On the Services tab, click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then click Disable all.
Note This step lets Microsoft services continue to run. These services include Networking, Plug and Play, Event Logging, Error Reporting, and other services. If you disable these services, you may permanently delete all restore points. Do not do this if you want to use the System Restore utility together with existing restore points.
5. Click OK, and then click Restart.
Resolve NORMALIZ.DLL Issues Manually!
Step One: Download NORMALIZ.DLL Files from SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the NORMALIZ.DLL file is damaged. Restart your computer and see if the error is fixed
Step Three: If the NORMALIZ.DLL error still persists, you had better run a SFC for your system In most cases, System File Checker is able to hunt for the damaged NORMALIZ.DLL system files for you, and troubleshoot it directly.
Automatic NORMALIZ.DLL Missing Error Removal Suggestion:
Step 1 At first, you need to download SmartPCFixer from Official Website and Scan your whole computer.
Step 2 Click "System Fix", you can view the following pictures.
Step 3 Click "Dll Download" and type the missing NORMALIZ.DLL in the searching box.
Step 4 Click Download and Register NORMALIZ.DLL Files with SmartPCFixer.
Step 5 Reboot Your Computer, Error Removed!