About a week ago, I upgraded my windows 7 to 8.1, but i don't really like the results, when my computer starts up, it s always pop up ERROR_INSTALL_CANCEL issue and the just a black screen, it disappears after like 2-3 minutes. How should I do to fix ERROR_INSTALL_CANCEL?I suggest you to perform the methods provided below and check if it helps.
Method 1:Run SmartPCFixer to fix ERROR_INSTALL_CANCEL Error.
1. Click the below button to download SmartPCFixer.
2. Double-click the application, you will see the below interface.
3. Click [Quick Scan] to run a whole scan for your PC.
4. Click [Fix All] to troubleshoot ERROR_INSTALL_CANCEL problem.
Method Two: To repair ERROR_INSTALL_CANCEL issue effectively and efficiently, you can use sfc utility to do a full check for your system.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
ERROR_INSTALL_CANCEL file is really an essential files for your system. You should pay much attention to it. All in all, ERROR_INSTALL_CANCEL removal tool is your ideal choice that will help you solve problem with ease.DNS_ERROR_ZONE_REQUIRES_MASTER_IP,ERROR_DS_DRA_REF_ALREADY_EXISTS,ERROR_IPSEC_MM_FILTER_EXISTS,ERROR_SPECIAL_GROUP,RPC_S_NO_MORE_BINDINGS