I've tried several times to install a program, however, I always received the following error message "awiml32.dll Not Found" Some friends told me to download a new awiml32.dll files. But I still got the same message. One problem is I'm not sure if I have done the right thing to fix this error. How should I do? Many Thanks.
The answer is absolutely yes. Here offers you some advices of how to fix awiml32.dll missing errors.
What is awiml32.dll File?
You may encounter awiml32.dll error messages something like as follows:
- "Cannot find [PATH]\awiml32.dll"
- "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: awiml32.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again."
- "The file awiml32.dll is missing."
- "awiml32.dll Not Found"
- "This application failed to start because awiml32.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
Method One: Fix awiml32.dll Error Immediately!Step One: Free Download SmartPCFixer!
Step Two: Run this tool and click "System Fix", then choose "Dll Download".
Step Three: Type your missing awiml32.dll files and click "Search", Then download the files and use SmartPCFixer to register it for you.
Does SmartPCFixer Really Work?
SmartPCFixer scans the Windows registry and finds incorrect or obsolete information in the registry. By fixing these obsolete information in Windows registry, your system will run faster and error free. The backup/restore function of the tool let you backup your whole Windows Registry so you can use it to restore the registry to the current status in case you encounter some system failure. Besides above, the startup and BHO organizer feature let you manage your startup and IE BHO items with ease, and you can control the programs started with Windows and IE more handy with this feature!
Method Two: Resolve awiml32.dll Issues Manually!Step One: Download awiml32.dll Files from SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the awiml32.dll file is corrupted. Restart your computer and see if the problem is resolved.
Step Three: If the awiml32.dll missing error still persists, I recommend you run a SFC. In most cases, SFC will hunt for the damaged awiml32.dll system files for you, and fix it with ease.
How to Perform a System File Checker Utility
System File Checker is a free utility that can scan the corrupted windows files and restore it. Do not ignore the influence of bad system files, it may lead the instable of your computer.
Please do the following steps: (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. Click "Start" Button, and type CMD in the searching box. Right-click "CMD", then run as administrator.
2. Type sfc /scannow and press "Enter" button
3. Then you may received the following message.
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (This means that you do not have any missing or corrupted system files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (In this situation, you had better do a system restore.)