I have tried to install a software for many times, but I always get a message saying "This application has failed to start because cn1600.dll was not found." I've downloaded the cn1600.dll zip file I need from internet. Nothing happened. I don't know if I have done the right thing. How should I do? Many Thanks.
Hello, as a matter of fact, Here offers you some advices of how to fix cn1600.dll missing errors.
|What is cn1600.dll|
|Description: pcl5ems Printer Driver|
|Product: Microsoft(R) Windows (R) 2000 Operating System|
|Company: Microsoft Corporation|
|File Size: 58368 bytes (57 kb)|
|Md5 Hash: cd85f9fc74be99ca63931939d75da12e|
Common cn1600.dll Problems You May Encounter:
- "Cannot find [PATH]\cn1600.dll"
- "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: cn1600.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again."
- "The file cn1600.dll is missing."
- "cn1600.dll Not Found"
- "This application failed to start because cn1600.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
Method One: Solve cn1600.dll Problem in an easy Way!Step One: Free Download SmartPCFixer!
Step Two: Double Click SmartPCFixer and click "System Fix", Select "Dll Download".
Step Three: Type your missing cn1600.dll files and click "Search", Then download the files and use SmartPCFixer to register it for you.
Not Familar with SmartPCFixer?
SmartPCFixer provides you with Registry Backup, System Backup, Favorites Backup and Folder Backup. In addition, the new built-in function of Restore Point enables you to create a system store point so you can recover your system to a previous state if you do not like the changes you have made. This ensures the safety of your system when you run the registry repair process.
Method Two: Fix cn1600.dll Error by yourself!Step One: Download cn1600.dll Files from SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the cn1600.dll file is missing. Restart your PC and see if it works.
Step Three: If the cn1600.dll error still occurs, I recommend you run a SFC. Most often, System File Checker will find out the missing cn1600.dll system files for you, and fix it directly.
Run SFC to check the corrupted files of your computer:
SFC is a free utility that help people scan damaged system files and fix it automatically. Once windows files are corrupted, you may encounter blue screen error or even cannot use your computer normally.
Do as the following steps (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. Click "Start" Button, and type CMD in the searching box. Right-click "CMD", then run as administrator.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
3. Then you may received the following message.
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (It indicates that you don't have corrupted windows files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (In this situation, you had better do a system restore.)