|File Size: 137558 bytes (134.33 kb)|
|Md5 Hash: 9bddfde9d3be3a917b89f17a46a3eac9|
Automatic cmd.dll Problems Removal Solution:
Step 1 At first, you need to download SmartPCFixer from Official Website and Scan your whole computer.
Step 2 Click "System Fix", you can view the following pictures.
Step 3 Click "Dll Download" and type the missing cmd.dll in the searching box.
Step 4 Click Download and Register cmd.dll Files with SmartPCFixer.
Step 5 Reboot Your Computer, Error Removed!
Troubleshoot cmd.dll Error Manually.
Step One: Download cmd.dll Files from SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the cmd.dll file is corrupted. Restart your PC and see if the problem is removed
Step Three: If the cmd.dll error still persists, you had better run a SFC for your system Most often, System File Checker will find out the missing cmd.dll system files for you, and troubleshoot it with ease.
Run SFC to check the corrupted files of your computer:
SFC is a free utility that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files. Once system files is missing or damaged, your PC may not operate as well.
Following the below steps and fix corrupted files by yourself: (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. Click "Start" Button, and type CMD in the searching box. Right-click "CMD", then run as administrator.
2. Type sfc /scannow and press "Enter" button
3. After the process is finished, you may receive one of the following messages:
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (It indicates that you don't have corrupted windows files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (In this situation, you had better do a system restore.)
What is SmartPCFixer and How Does It Work?
SmartPCFixer™ is designed to provide the user's computer system with better optimization, which helps you manage startup items, desktop, browser objects, Internet, system service, Windows optimization, file extensions and so on. With these sophisticated utilities your system is tuned up to run at the optimal state.In a conclusion, cmd.dll error fixer is your ideal choice that will help you speed up computer in the shortest time.Link:Optix.1.dll,Oscore.dll,Ovtfboot.dll,P2grc.dll,P3shared.dll