Q: I just installed a software for many times, however, I always get a pop-up error "API-MS-WIN-DOWNLEVEL-OLE32-L1-1-0.DLL Not Found" I've tried to download the API-MS-WIN-DOWNLEVEL-OLE32-L1-1-0.DLL file by myself. It didn't work! One problem is I'm not sure if I have done the right thing to fix this error. How should I do? Thank you so much! Marian
A: Hi, in fact, It is possible to fix API-MS-WIN-DOWNLEVEL-OLE32-L1-1-0.DLL if you have tried the below method.
At whiles, [[keyword_name]] error can be caused by the installation of a program. If you uninstall the program which you have just installed, API-MS-WIN-DOWNLEVEL-OLE32-L1-1-0.DLL problem will be resolved easily.
How to clean your computer (win7 or vista)
1. Log on to the computer by using an account that has administrator rights.
2. Click Start, type msconfig.exe in the searching box, and then press Enter to start the System Configuration utility.
3. On the General tab, click the Selective startup option, and then click to clear the Load startup items check box. (The Use Original Boot.ini check box is unavailable.)
4. On the Services tab, click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then click Disable all.
Note This step lets Microsoft services continue to run. These services include Networking, Plug and Play, Event Logging, Error Reporting, and other services. If you disable these services, you may permanently delete all restore points. Do not do this if you want to use the System Restore utility together with existing restore points.
5. Click OK, and then click Restart.
Resolve API-MS-WIN-DOWNLEVEL-OLE32-L1-1-0.DLL Issues Manually!
Step One: Download API-MS-WIN-DOWNLEVEL-OLE32-L1-1-0.DLL Files with SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the API-MS-WIN-DOWNLEVEL-OLE32-L1-1-0.DLL file is damaged. Restart your PC and see if the problem is resolved.
Step Three: If the API-MS-WIN-DOWNLEVEL-OLE32-L1-1-0.DLL not found error still occurs, you had better run a SFC for your system In most cases, System File Checker will chect out the corrupted API-MS-WIN-DOWNLEVEL-OLE32-L1-1-0.DLL system files for you, and fix it directly.
Guide to Using SmartPCFixer
1. Click the below Button.
2. Click "Save Files" to install the application.
3. Double click Setup files complete SmartPCFixer installation process.
4. Choose the language of your country.
5. Clicking the "Next" button to complete the process.
6. Click "Finish" button.
7. Launch SmartPCFixer and Run a complete scan for your computer.
In a word, API-MS-WIN-DOWNLEVEL-OLE32-L1-1-0.DLL error fixer is the best solution that will help you speed up computer in the shortest time.Link: