What is Wintrust.dll?Usually, people will come across Wintrust.dll error when windows boots up or shuts down abnormally, installing a software in a wrong way, or even installing windows system by mistake.
You might see the following Wintrust.dll error message:
- "Cannot find [PATH]\Wintrust.dll"
- "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: Wintrust.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again."
- "The file Wintrust.dll is missing."
- "Wintrust.dll Not Found"
- "This application failed to start because Wintrust.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
Using SmartPCFixer to Check Your PC Again to Optimize Your Computer:
1. Free Download SmartPCFixer Now!
2. Click "Save Files" to install the application.
3. Double click Setup files complete SmartPCFixer installation process.
4. Choose the language of your country.
5. Clicking the "Next" button to complete the process.
6. Click "Finish" button.
7. Launch SmartPCFixer and Run a complete scan for your computer.
Fix Wintrust.dll Error by yourself!
Step One: Download Wintrust.dll Files with SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the Wintrust.dll file is corrupted. Restart your computer and see if it works.
Step Three: If the Wintrust.dll error still occurs, I recommend you run a SFC. Most often, System File Checker is able to hunt for the corrupted Wintrust.dll system files for you, and troubleshoot it directly.
links:audio.dll Missing,api-ms-win-core-console-l1-1-0.dll Missing,aegisdll.dll Missing,appupwrapper.dll Missing,apexframework_x86.dll Missing