Q: I need to install a software on my PC, however, I always get a pop-up error "USERENV.DLL Not Found" I've tried to figure it out on my own. Nothing happened. I don't know if I have done the right thing. I need professioncal suggestions. Many Thanks. Tyrone
A: Hello, as a matter of fact, It is possible to fix USERENV.DLL if you have tried the below method.
At times, a newly installed program might be the main reasion of USERENV.DLL missing error. Before you uninstall the software, you had better perform a totally clean for your computer.
Perform a clean boot on your own:
1. You must be the administrator of your Computer.
2. Click Start, type msconfig.exe in the Start Search box, and then press Enter to start the System Configuration utility.
3. On the General tab, click the Selective startup option, and then click to clear the Load startup items check box. (The Use Original Boot.ini check box is unavailable.)
4. On the Services tab, click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then click Disable all.
Note This step lets Microsoft services continue to run. These services include Networking, Plug and Play, Event Logging, Error Reporting, and other services. If you disable these services, you may permanently delete all restore points. Do not do this if you want to use the System Restore utility together with existing restore points.
5. Click OK, and then click Restart.
Resolve USERENV.DLL Issues Manually!
Step One: Download USERENV.DLL Files from SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the USERENV.DLL file is damaged. Restart your PC and see if the problem is removed
Step Three: If the USERENV.DLL error still persists, you had better run a SFC for your system Most often, System File Checker will find out the missing USERENV.DLL system files for you, and troubleshoot it with ease.
Using SmartPCFixer to Check Your PC Again to Optimize Your Computer:
1. Free Download SmartPCFixer Now!
2. Click "Save Files" to install the application.
3. Double click Setup files complete SmartPCFixer installation process.
4. Choose the language of your country.
5. Clicking the "Next" button to complete the process.
6. Click "Finish" button.
7. Launch SmartPCFixer and Run a complete scan for your computer.
In a conclusion, USERENV.DLL removal software is the best solution that will help you speed up computer in the shortest time.Link: