Q: I have to reinstall a program for my work, but I always get a message saying "Cannot find [PATH]\CLBCATQ.DLL" I've downloaded the CLBCATQ.DLL zip file I need from internet. Nothing happened. I don't know if I have done the right thing. Anyone can help me? Thank you so much! Viola
A: Hello, as a matter of fact, there are several ways for you to troubleshoot CLBCATQ.DLL errors.
At times, CLBCATQ.DLL might be caused by the wrong installation of a software. Before you uninstall the software, you had better perform a totally clean for your computer.
Do a complete clean for your PC (win7 or vista)
1. You must be the administrator of your Computer.
2. Click Start, type msconfig.exe in the searching box, and then press Enter to start the System Configuration utility.
3. On the General tab, click the Selective startup option, and then click to clear the Load startup items check box. (The Use Original Boot.ini check box is unavailable.)
4. On the Services tab, click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then click Disable all.
Note This step lets Microsoft services continue to run. These services include Networking, Plug and Play, Event Logging, Error Reporting, and other services. If you disable these services, you may permanently delete all restore points. Do not do this if you want to use the System Restore utility together with existing restore points.
5. Click OK, and then click Restart.
Troubleshoot CLBCATQ.DLL Error Manually.
Step One: Download CLBCATQ.DLL Files from SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the CLBCATQ.DLL file is missing. Restart your computer and see if it works.
Step Three: If the CLBCATQ.DLL error still persists, I recommend you run a SFC. In most cases, SFC is able to chect out the corrupted CLBCATQ.DLL system files for you, and fix it directly.
Automatic CLBCATQ.DLL Issues Removal Advice:
Step 1 In first step you need to install the application and Scan your whole computer.
Step 2 Click "System Fix", you can view the following pictures.
Step 3 Click "Dll Download" and type the missing CLBCATQ.DLL in the searching box.
Step 4 Click Download and Register CLBCATQ.DLL Files with SmartPCFixer.
Step 5 Restart Your PC, Error Removed!