What is Windowscodecs.dll?Usually, people will come across Windowscodecs.dll error when windows boots up or shuts down abnormally, installing a software in a wrong way, or even installing windows system by mistake.
Windowscodecs.dll Error Message:
- "Cannot find [PATH]\Windowscodecs.dll"
- "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: Windowscodecs.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again."
- "The file Windowscodecs.dll is missing."
- "Windowscodecs.dll Not Found"
- "This application failed to start because Windowscodecs.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
Guide to Using SmartPCFixer
1. Click the below Button.
2. Click "Save Files" to install the application.
3. Double click Setup files complete SmartPCFixer installation process.
4. Choose the language of your country.
5. Clicking the "Next" button to complete the process.
6. Click "Finish" button.
7. Launch SmartPCFixer and Run a complete scan for your computer.
Resolve Windowscodecs.dll Issues Manually!
Step One: Download Windowscodecs.dll Files from SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the Windowscodecs.dll file is corrupted. Restart your computer and see if the problem is removed
Step Three: If the Windowscodecs.dll missing error still persists, I recommend you run a SFC. Most often, SFC might hunt for the missing Windowscodecs.dll system files for you, and fix it with ease.
links:How to Fix Dll Errors,How to Fix acrotray.heb Missing Errors,How to Fix acrevcloud.arx Missing Errors,How to Fix acmultilineui.resources.dll Missing Errors,How to Fix acommon.dll Missing Errors,How to Fix acltutil.arx Missing Errors